Re: Sign language in the SCA

Poster: "Terry L. Neill" <t_neill@hotmail.com>

Greetings!

The most recent issue of Tournaments Illuminated has a nice article on
SCA-sign.  There is contact information for the author, too.

If you are not a paid member (or weren't this winter), ask someone in
your local group if you can borrow their Winter 98 TI and take a look at
the article.

Regards!

    - Anarra Karlsdottir