Event Announcement

Poster: Robin Stoneking <stonekin@erols.com>

Greetings one and all -

Just 2 short weeks left until the Incipient Barony of Highland Foorde
hosts Quest for the Hol(e)y Moose, on March 13th! Please be so kind
as to send in your reservations soon, to help us with our planning.

The day will be filled with archery, dancing, a Quest for our elusive
Moose, and a double elimination gaming tournament. To round off the
days festivities the Highland Foorde Cooks Guild will be preparing
a sumptuous feast for 125 gentles.

Please bring those projects you have toiled over during these cold
winter months and display them in our Arts & Sciences Exhibit.
Banners to liven the atmosphere are also appreciated.

The cost of this event is $8 on-board, and $3 off-board. For those
of you joining us from St. Paddy's Bloodbath there is a a reduced
fee of $6 on-board, and $1 off-board. Please be aware that you need
to pre-register for the feast as space is limited. Children 7-12
will cost only half price, and those 6 and under will be our guests.

The site is the National Guard Armory in Frederick MD and will be
open from 10am to 10pm. This is a discreetly damp site. Merchants
are welcome, please contact the Autocrat in advance. For feast,
reservations, & dietary concerns contact Magdalena Zaba (301)694-0421
email: marjowl@aol.com  Send reservations to Marj Burger, 6402 Quinn
Road, Frederick MD 21701-6706, and make checks payable to
Highland Foorde/SCA inc.

Autocrat: Lady Beatrice LaGrave (Robin Stoneking) 305 Loganberry Ct
Frederick, MD 21701 (301)620-7329 (NLT 10pm) email: stonekin@erols.com

Directions: From the North, South, or West of Frederick: Take your
best route to I-70 East in Frederick. Take exit 58 for Rt 144 eastbound
(make a left at the light). The armory will be your first right, about
1/2 mile. If you cross the river you have gone too far.

>From the East of Frederick: Take your best route to I-70 West towardFrederick. Take exit 59 for Rt 144 (should loop under I-70). Make a
right at the bottom of the ramp and continue on Rt 144 West for
approximately 2 miles. The Armory will be on your left, across from
the Park-n-Ride lot, soon after crossing the Momocacy River.