Re: Modern Games as part of an event (was Perosna Issues; Game)

Poster: JBRMM266@aol.com

In a message dated 99-02-28 11:22:04 EST, Karen@stierbach.atlantia.sca.org
writes:

<<  pachisi (a  little like the modern board game "Sorry!") ... >>

Sorry is based loosely on pachisi/parchisi, but the original game is still
around in modern board-game format.  I have one, I think put our by Milton-
Bradley, that contains a pamphlet explaining the ancient-ness of the game and
tells the story of the emperor who used to play the game using slaves or
courtiers as game pieces on a giant board.

~Donal Mac Ruiseart