UNC-TV Thanks!

Poster: "Mohajerin, Leila" <mohaj001@onyx.dcri.duke.edu>

Thank you one and all for coming out in garb last night!  I had a lot of
fun and I think the TV crew did too!

And, just to let the people who volunteered but ended up not being able
to come, we filled out numbers perfectly!  We managed to have just as
many people turn up at the last minute, as had needed to cancel! I don't
think I could have worked the numbers so well if I had tried!

So...until next year....

Thank you all!
Sveva
(who is looking forward to not doing anything this weekend!)