Why aren't you a ---------?

Poster: "Rowanwald Central" <rownwald@gte.net>

Dear Denizens of the Merry Rose,
    I have a request. If you like and respect your friends, please don't
put them in a position where they must look at you with sadness and say, "I
don't know."  Avoid, at all costs, any question that resembles this phrase
: "I think you're so great, why aren't you a _________ (fill in the blank
with any Kingdom/Society Award level) yet?"   If you wish to indicate your
respect or admiration for the individual, try something such as "You're so
great, I know that you're going to be a wonderful _____ when you're
elevated." Then write a letter to Their Majesties and send a copy to the
Principle of the Order - now that is the measure of a true admirer!
    Please excuse the exasperated tone, I'm typing this in haste.

In hurried service,
 Rosine