Mar 27th - Inn on the Road (http://acorn.maxson.com/9903/inn_road.htm)

Title: Mar 27th - Inn on the Road

Mar 27th - Inn on the Road

Canton of Aire Faucon, Cherryville, NC

We've left the candle burning. Come one come all and join the Canton of Aire Faucon in a salute to our Baroness with Fun and Games. There will be something for everyone. Don't forget our first annual Ugly Bar Maid Competition.

Fighting: Heavy and Rapier - there will be two battles.

First - help the Baronial Champions defend the Baroness on her journey with a booty battle. Booty must be more than Five dollars please. To the winners goes the Booty!!!

Second - a soft touch tourney. Marshal in charge will explain.

Arts&Science: There will be two competitions - Best use of Baronial Colors and an open category. Best of luck to you all!

Traveling Bardic Competition: Let the populace be your judge. The bards will be given special Tokens and bags. They will collect beans from everyone throughout the day. The bard with the most beans at the end of the day wins!

Gaming: There will be three games for you to choose from. Sign in at the gaming table and report in to the Score keeper throughout the day with your wins.

Children Activities: Enough to keep your young bairnes busy for hours.

Merchants: Welcomed please call the autocrat to let them know how many and sorry you must provide your own table.

Feast: Will be prepared by Lord Giovanni Monchello. Please contact Lord Giovanni (Matt Trotta) with any dietary concerns at (704) 735-4036 (NLT 9 pm ) or email: mjtrotta@abts.net.

*Special Treat*: During feast you'll be served by the UGLY BAR MAIDS. Thats right they will be rude and ugly!!!! And you are in charge of picking the ugliest. So bring your extra money and change to tip these maids well. The winner will be chosen by the most money.

**ALL the money collected during feast will be donated to the March Of Dimes as our kick off Fundraiser.**

Cost: Adults On Board $8.00, Off board $4.00, Children 12 and under $4.00. All children 3 and Under are guests of the Canton.

Reservations: Please mail your reservation to Robin Jordon (Lady Una von Scheib) 2406 Monterry Park Drive, Gastonia, NC 28054, (704)-866-9285 (NLT 9 pm). Make all checks payable to: "Canton Aire du Faucon SCA, Inc."

Autocrat: Lady Asta (Jennifer Trotta) (704) 735-4036 or email: mjtrotta@abts.net.

SITE CHANGE: CAMP LOY WHITE, near Fallston, NC. THE SITE IS ABSOLUTELY BONE DRY. Site opens at 9 am and closes 10 pm.

*Bardic Circle area available after feast.

Directions:

From I-40 East or West: Take NC Hwy 18 toward Shelby, turn right on NC Hwy 10 toward Casar, (see directions below)*

From I-85 North or South: Take US Hwy 74 toward Shelby, turn right on NC Hwy 18, turn left on NC Hwy 10 toward Casar, (see directions below)*

* Then, From NC Hwy 10: go about 8 miles, turn LEFT onto St. Paul's Church Rd., go 2 miles, turn RIGHT on Hull Rd., go 1/2 mile, Camp Loy White is on the LEFT. SCA signs will be posted from NC Hwy 10.

Return to Atlantian Calendar of Events