Re: Mongol cuisine (was re mud bugs)

Poster: Denise McMahon <baroness@stierbach.org>

> Garrett, William wrote:

>      Now I am not a big fan of the French, but I do have to say that a lot of there food sounds
>      far more palatable than marmot......although I gag/smirk at cross over cuisine....French-
>      Mongol, boiled marmot served in a rich Bernaise.......:o)

Marmot with Bernaise? Quelle horror!

Marmot should be served encasserole, with a compliment of haricort verte, a light
dusting of tarragon, and a crisp white wine... I would forego a decoration of slivered
truffles as their delicate flavor would be lost. Marmot may look like chicken, but
you can bet it doesn't TASTE like chicken!  :)

-Rowan Berran
Baroness of Stierbach