Re: Calling all heralds!!!

Poster: Dave Montuori <damont@wolfstar.com>

> Crown Tourney is fast approaching.  If you will be present and can
> volunteer to help with one of the heraldry aspects of the day, please
> contact the appropriate party for that aspect:

As Triton noted, Crown Tourney is one of the most heraldry-intensive
events we do. Please help out if you can; you can even devote a part of
the day to more than one aspect of event heraldry. (I usually do!)

> Consult Table:  Evan

Two notes about the consult table:

1) If you would like to help out, please let me know, INCLUDING your level
of book-heraldry experience. Experience is NOT necessary -- sitting at the
table is a great way to gain said experience! -- but if I know beforehand
it helps the planning.

2) HERALDS NEED CRASH SPACE!!! Those of us coming down from the DC-Balto
area particularly need crashspace for FRIDAY night. Those of you in the
vicinity of the site who can help me out with this, PLEASE contact me!!!

Thanks!

Evan, Golden Dolphin