Re: List Admin Stuff

Poster: "Peter H. Clarke" <stephancm@juno.com>

>Yah, well, the folks on the Merry Rose also use computers, and
>monitors, and keyboards, and drive cars, and pay bills, and chew
>bubble gum and have pets, etc., but I don't see those topics as being
any
>more relevant than virus warnings.  Just because we all have something
in
>common doesn't mean it's an appropriate topic for the Merry Rose...

Well maybe it is because the virus causes damage where as your other
items do not.  I for one appreciate the virus warnings.  However, I do
believe that all the discussion is unnecessary.

Just post only 1 email - the warning.  No description or discussion.

Perhaps this can be a compromised.

Steffan de Hauckelegh