Archery Shoot Windmasters' Hill

Poster: Nancy Davis <nancyad@mindspring.com>

All Archers are invited to participate in the Mid-Realm's Winter Archery
Challenge Sat. April 3, 11-5, at my home in Durham. Call for details
919-489-6662. I will post directions later in the week when I get my usual
computer back.

The shot consists of two rounds of six arrows, untimed, at a regular
concentric circle 5-4-3-2-1 target. Then two 30 second speed rounds at the
same target.

Two more rounds of six arrows at a 4" x 3' "window slit" target, untimed.

Then two six arrow rounds at a target with a 4" circle within an 8.5" circle.

All rounds are shot at 20 yards.

Please share this information with those archers not on these lists.

In service,

Ysolt

Lady Ysolt la Bretonne, CoP
MoAS Buckston-on-Eno