Crown Tourney shameless plug etc.

Poster: "Genie Grimm" <genie@vt.edu>

Greetings to all gathered in this Cheapside Tavern from your friendly
neighborhood autocrat, Isabel.

Please make your checks payable to "Barony of Black Diamond, SCA, Inc." when
reserving for Crown Tourney this April 30 - May 2.  I wanted to be sure that
this one bit of information was clearer than mud.  I failed to note it on
the event flyer submitted for the Acorn, and I received a few checks payable
to the Kingdom.

Updates are constantly being made to the web site for the event.  Visit, be
informed, ask many questions.  The url is:
http://www.ill.vt.edu/admin/genie/CrownTourney.html

I thank you all for your time,

Baroness Isabel d'Avignon
(540) 381-5263