Resignation Letter - Stierbach Birthday Bullfights

Poster: Scott Silvers <westmorland@yahoo.com>

Greetings,

It is with a heavy heart that we, Lord James Beckett
of Westmorland and Lady Conna M'Kennane speak to you.
At this time we need to inform you that we are
resigning as autocrats of Stierbach's annual birthday
event being held on June 4th, 5th and 6th.  We feel
that it is for the betterment of the barony and the
event as a whole that it be run by others.

There have been a number of conflicts about this event.
 It was our sincere desire to put on an event that can
be enjoyed by as many people of the Knowne World as
possible.  Unfortunately, this does not seem possible
at this time with us running it.  To minimize those
conflicts, and in what are hopefully the best interests
of the barony, we step down and offer our services to
whomever wants to rise to the noble challenge of
running Stierbach Birthday Bullfights.

Please send all requests for information regarding the
event to the Baron and Baroness of Stierbach, the
Honorable Lord Ivan and the Honorable Lady Rowan or the
 Seneschal of Stierbach, Lord Luther, until such time
as they appoint a new autocrat.  Their information can
be found in the Acorn, as always.

In diligent service to the Barony of Stierbach and the
Kingdom of Atlantia,

James and Conna