HERALDRY: Internal results for February

Poster: Dave Montuori <damont@wolfstar.com>

Unto the Crown and Populace of Atlantia, and all others who read these
presents: greetings from Evan da Collaureo, Golden Dolphin Herald.

The February Letter of Intent meeting was held on Sunday, 7 February.
Expected LoI meetings for the future include Sunday, 11 April and
Sunday, 2 May, hosted by Dominus Herveus; and Saturday, 12 June, place
TBA. These results have already appeared in the Acorn; I couldn't remember
if I'd posted them to the Merry Rose so here they are (possibly again).

THE FOLLOWING SUBMISSIONS WERE SENT TO LAUREL IN FEBRUARY:

Andrew Grey of Blackheath. Change of name from Ciaran mac Ghabhann.

Astasia de Moncellis. New name and device. Per bend wavy gules and
sable, a decrescent between in chief two mullets argent.

Bedivere de Byron. New name and device. Azure, a serpent entwined
around a trident palewise Or.

Brianna Morgan of the Valley. Change of device. Or, a fess bretessed
between a harp vert and a lion couchant pean. (retain old device as
badge for alternate persona)

Brychan ap Dafydd. New name and device. Vert, on a bend sinister
argent three crosses formy fitchy sable.

Damianus Petrolino. Resubmitted household badge (ret'd by Atlantia Sep
98) for Compagnia del Falcomarino. Or, on a sun gules a double-headed
osprey displayed argent, a base sable.

Galeran Chanterel. New device. Per pale argent and azure, a dance
between three fleurs-de-lys counterchanged.

Genevieve d'Evreux. Change of device. Azure, three bendlets wavy
argent.

Giovanni de Moncellis. New name and device. Per bend wavy gules and
sable, a single-bitted battle-axe facing sinister between in chief two
estoiles argent.

Isabeau Mikaela Hawke. New badge. [fieldless] A turtle sable.

Kate{rz}ina of the Bright Hills. New name and device. Azure, in pale a
Latin cross bottonny and an open book Or, a bordure rayonny argent.

Kerdych Goch. Resubmitted device (ret'd by Atlantia Mar 98). Lozengy
gules and Or.

Lochmere, Barony of. New badge for the Brewers, Vintners and Mazers
Guild. Or honeycombed sable, in fess a garb vert and a bunch of grapes
slipped and leaved proper.

Manus O'Kean. New name and device. Checky Or and gules, a sagittary
passant sable.

Novella the Fierce. New name and device. Sable, on a chevron between
three ram's heads cabossed Or, three crosses crosslet fitchy gules.

Ottavio Todisco. New badge. [fieldless] A flask per fess argent and
Or.

Pavla Dmitrovna. Change of device. Argent, on a pile between two open
books gules four open books argent.

Rosalind Delamere. New name.

S{e'}amus {O'} Cuile{a'}in. Resubmitted device (ret'd by Laurel Dec 98).
Vert, a cross formy within a stag's attires, a bordure raguly argent.

Szil{a'}gy Margit. New name and device. Per fess argent and sable, a
raven rising, wings displayed, and a quill pen bendwise sinister
counterchanged.

Tanglust verch Ednyfed wraig Brychan. New name.

Thomas of Calais. New badge. [fieldless] On a tower sable masoned Or,
a lion's face argent.

Una of Aire Faucon. Resubmitted badge (ret'd by Laurel May 98).
Argent, a talbot couchant sable between flaunches gules.

THE FOLLOWING SUBMISSIONS WERE RETURNED BY GOLDEN DOLPHIN IN FEBRUARY
FOR FURTHER WORK:

Andrew Grey of Blackheath. Resubmitted device (ret'd by Laurel Jun
98). Sable, a cross crosslet fitchy, a bordure argent. (conflict)

Isabeau Michaela Hawke. Resubmitted badge (ret'd by Atlantia Jun 98).
[fieldless] A turtle vert. (conflict)

Katsura Noshitome. New name and device. Quarterly Or and vert, a pheon
counterchanged. (lack of documentation of second element)

Rosalind Delamere. New device. Argent, a chevron sable between three
roses quarterly sable and azure. (redraw/identifiability)

Zoe Doukaina Radene. Resubmitted device (ret'd by Atlantia Jun 98).
Per bend sinister Or and sable, a bend sinister between a mask of
comedy and a mask of tragedy counterchanged. (conflict)

Our next kingdom consult table will be at Crown Tourney in May.
Looking further ahead into the year, I am thinking about the
possibility of Golden Dolphin Road Shows in eastern North Carolina
and southeast Virginia. If your group is in those areas and would
like to host us, please let me know! Until next time I remain yours
in service,

Evan, Golden Dolphin.