Re: Caledonian Concerts in the Carolinas

Poster: AEdric the Grene <AEdric@mindspring.com>

>Poster: EoganOg@aol.com
>
>And while we are on the subject of things Scottish, just a reminder to all
>that April 6 is Tartan Day, a day set aside for recognising Scottish Heritage
>in America.  Please recognise this day by wearing your tartan.  For more
>information, see www.tartanday.com.

Hey, Eogan Og!  What do those of us whose ancestors were removed as Clan
Leader and kicked out do?  ;-)  (Seriously, it did happen.  MacGregor
suddenly becomes "Steele" taking his wife's last name.  He, his wife, and
his son all beat feet to the New World soon after.)

AEdric the Grene
Elvegast, Windmaster's Hill, Atlantia

"How can you have a conversation when you're lying on top of someone?"
						- Allesandra Bonaventura