Ponte Alto Cooks' April meeting

Poster: "R. Trigg" <fyrebyrd@scadian.net>

To all gentles:

I would like to announce the next meeting of the Ponte Alto Cooks' Guild on
April 18 at 6 p.m. at the new home of Kevin of Thornbury. The theme for
this meeting will be Spring dishes. We will be making lamb, asparagus, and
a strawberry dish.

Meetings planned for the future are May 23 and June 13, both at 6 p.m. at
the Thornbury manse.

**Please note** I have a new e-mail address. My old e-mail has become
unreliable and while it is still active, I do not trust that I will get
mail sent there. The new address is fyrebyrd@scadian.net. Please send all
replies, questions, or concerns to that address.

Directions to Kevin's:

Take I-66 to exit 55-B, Fairfax County Parkway (Route 7100) North. Take
this about 10 miles all the way to the end. The parkway ends in a left-hand
U-turn.

Go right on Spring Street. At the first light, go right onto Herndon
Parkway. At the fourth light, (about 1.5 miles) go right onto Dranesville
Road. Take an IMMEDIATE right at the next light onto Old Hunt Way. The
house is at the end of the street on the left.

The address is 658 Old Hunt Way. If you get lost or need clarification of
these directions, the Maxsons' phone number is (703) 810-8438.

In service to the Barony,

Lady Nostas'ia Stepanova
Barony of Ponte Alto, Atlantia
mka Rachel Trigg