Passage East I: The English Anarchy

Poster: "J.T. Thorpe" <eldred@concentric.net>

Greetings from THL Eldred AElfwald and Lady
Ealdthryth of Humberstone, autocrats for the
English Anarchy!

For those of you coming to the Event this weekend
(Apr. 9-11), we now have additional information
available on the web-site about the schedule and
the Battle Scenarios.  If you do not have web
access, I will be happy to send this information to
you directly.  (Reply directly to me please.)

The URL:
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Academy/8502/event

These battles will include COMBAT ARCHERY, so bring
those bows and arrows, and anyone planning to assist
with marshalling or with battlefield heraldry will
need to bring sport goggles.

Don't forget!  Authorizations will be at 9am, and
Armor Inspections will occur at 9am and 11am!

Feast sold out quite some time ago.  However, I
have good news for those of you who were not able
to make it on-board.  The Incipient Canton of St.
Georges has graciously agreed to run a lunch tavern
near the field.  Following feast, House Corvus
will provide a small tavern serving light meals
in the Feast Hall.

Last, but not least, all bed space is now occupied.
Many cabins still have floor space available, though.

In service,
THL Eldred AElfwald
& Lady Ealdthryth of Humberstone