FW: Reward for information regarding Westmarch

Poster: "Louise Sugar" <dragonfyr@tycho.com>

can anyone help this gentleman?

-----Original Message-----
From: JEARLEY@aol.com [mailto:JEARLEY@aol.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 04, 1999 7:40 PM
To: SCA West
Subject: Reward for information regarding Westmarch

 I am offering a reward for information or assistance that results in my
recovering money and goods owed to me by Sir Robert of Westmarch, mka Robert
Meyer, formerly of El Granada CA.  I also authorize any person to sieze from
him baskethilts manufactured by the James Earley Company.  You will be
rewarded 25% of whatever I recover.  If you have information regarding his
whereabouts or actual address, please contact me immediately.  First person
with info gets the reward...Thanks, and sorry to have to do it this way.  My
apologies if I have bummed you out.  James Earley