Crash Space - Passage East

Poster: blackbow@mindspring.com

OK, my previous commitment on crash space has uncommitted so I have room for
quite a few people to stay at my house which is about 20 min. total driving
time from Kings Mtn.  I have 2000 square feet, the only limiting factor is
the single bathroom, which means that if people need space there's quite a
bit available.  Other limiting factors:  cats.  Allergic people need not
apply. :)

RSVP, since I'm sure they'll fill up fast - realistically I can sleep about
six depending on their level of pickiness...

Regards,

Jonathan Blackbow
704-629-1019 (but don't be surprised if you get the Internet Recognition
Signal (beep beep beep beep beep beep, repeated ad nauseam)