Fwd: Kingdom A & S Festival

In a message dated 4/7/99 10:12:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time, SNSpies writes:

<< Hello again, Genevieve.

 May I please add one more point to the message I sent yesterday?  The
fighters have twice-yearly competitions where they can all get together and
show their stuff, learn from each other, compete with each other, acknowledge
those that have attained levels of expertise, etc..  The Kingdom A & S
Festival should offer the same opportunity to all the artisans in the
kingdom.  It should be an event where we can all come together to show,
learn, compete, acknowledge.  It is only once a year, and goes a long way
toward balancing the two main aspects of SCA activities (I'm leaving out
politics here!).

 Ingvild >>

---- Begin included message ----

---- End included message ----