Night on The Town/Orphanage

Poster: Greg Glewwe <glewweg@mail.fred.net>

Greetings to all good gentles from Katherine Sharpe:

Upon my charge of the foundlings at Captain Gardener's Home for Wayward
Children I am seeking the aid of a few good gentles to assist with the
children during the hours of one to three of the clock.

Children's activities will be held from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. at the building
labeled "Captain Gardener's Home for Wayward Children". Activities have
been planned and the help of a few young people and adults would be greatly
appreciated to assist with games, stories, and two planned crafts. Sign up
at the orphanage during the morning hours for 30 minute blocks of
volunteered time. We will also field trip to view the approach of the
Armada (if the children are interested) and visit with one of the local
residents in town.

Please pass this request along to any one with an interest to help. If you
have any questions or wish to volunteer in advance please contact me by
e-mail, phone (301-698-1269), or at the orphanage during the morning hours
(Members of Gardener's Company will be selling goods out of the orphanage
before the noon hour).

Godspeed to you all as you travel to Night on the Town.

In service,
Lady Katherine Sharpe

Thanx,
Greg

We have changed ISP's please begin using the following addresses immediately:
Greg		glewweg@fred.net
Diane		noblwood@fred.net