Oak Index

Poster: Karen Larsdatter <karen@stierbach.atlantia.sca.org>

Greetings!

We're getting awfully close to completing the Tournaments Illuminated
indexes (http://moas.atlantia.sca.org/ti.htm by date, or http://moas.
atlantia.sca.org/topi-ti.htm by topic), so I guess it's time to start
on another index project ;)

I'm starting an index of back issues of "The Oak."  I already have
issues #8, #10, and #11.  If you have any other issues of "The Oak,
" and you'd be willing to send me a list of the titles and authors
of articles, please let me know.  (We'll just be doing an index by
date, like the one at http://moas.atlantia.sca.org/ti.htm ... for
now at least) :)

Thanks much!

Yours in Service to the Dream,