Position announcements

Dear NCSU CSC members:

Just trying to send out a brief announcement to anyone with  computer
experience.  We have several new positions through Kelly Services which
deal with the internet or software installation.  Please call the
appropriate numbers, or email me, if you or someone else you know might be
interested!

Please launch/detach the following document:
(See attached file: Computer recruit.doc)

Thanks for your time!

Jessica Turner-Crim,
Kelly Services On-site Coordinator
(919) 846-4204         (919) 870-2509 fax

Microsoft Word