Directions to Novice/Investiture this weekend

Poster: "Beverly Robinson-Curry" <corvus2@worldnet.att.net>

One last time, here are the correct directions to the site for Novice
Tourney and Baronial Investiture being held in Sacred Stone this weekend.
The inside cover of the Acorn says it's in Statesville, but it's actually
at West Mecklenburg High School in Charlotte.

Rhiannon