Re: Directions to Novice/Investiture this weekend

Poster: Logan and/or Arielle <sirlogan@mail.clt.bellsouth.net>

Just a quick addition:

If you are coming from I-77 Southbound, get onto I-85 Southbound and go to
exit 32.

--

Vis,  Fortitudo, Prudentia

Check us out at: http://web.cetlink.net/~cnoto/ebon.htm