On Virtue and some Big Sticks.

Poster: rmhowe <magnusm@ncsu.edu>

Cythia Virtue's Articles on Hats, Costumes, Poulaines.
http://www.virtue.to/virtue/articles/Index.html
http://www.virtue.to/virtue/fabric/Index.html
http://www.thibault.org/wedding/construction.html
http://www.thibault.org/wedding/hats.html

She's from the West Kingdom. She writes articles in particular
about Hats and Houpellonges, but there is also one on pointy shoes,
and another on a period circlet. She wrote me she'd be happy to
answer any questions. Seems like a very nice little lady.

I don't remember if I sent the Furniture site to the Atlantian
list last week or not. If not here is Charles Oakley's site:
http://www.dnaco.net/~arundel/oakley.html

Enjoy,

Magnus