Re: Good Gentles All

Poster: "Michael Jeffrey Looney" <barderic@mailcity.com>

>You may wish to seek the opionion of the Academie of St. Gabriel, who specialize in gaelic names.
http://www.us.itd.umich.edu/~ximenez/s.gabriel/

Aye,
Eogan<

I tried St. Gabriel, filled out their little on-line form, sent it in, and waited, and waited, and waited, and never got a response from them, and it's been about 5 months now since I sent in the request, and I checked it to see what status it was in, and it still says it's in Process, that it'll take (is it 4-6 or 6-8 weeks??) time to get an answer.

Always,
Tristan
---
Tristin de Roquelaure ("idiot savant")