Re: Court happenings at Novice Tourney

Poster: Duane Moore <poetamilitarus@yahoo.com>

--- Greg Prevost  wrote:
> No you seem to have forgotten a very important piece
> of Court business.  I
> seem to remember a couple members of Duke Anton's
> household being given a
> brand new award.  The Order of the Queens Slippers.
> Congratulations to both
> of these "gentlemen" for all the work they did to
> "earn" such a glorious and
> memorable award!
>
> In Service to Atlantia and Her Queen
>
> Janos
>
> PS:  Love ya, mean it.

Actually, i am in 'sole possesion' of the slippery currently, having
traded them with Her Majesty for the Atlantian Slippers of Service,
after my own boots were so rudely stolen during court. BTW, for those
who missed Her Majesty wearing the Slippers of Service under her long
gown at feast you missed quite a site...
<Sigh> All this because I wanted to test out the New baron's amazing
precognitive abilities with the human foot...
;-)
Byton Tremayne
Cindarella-at-Large

P.S. Sorry if you get multiple postings of this silly text, yahoo is a
bit wierd tonight...
===
"Many fierce bulls surround me...They open their mouths against me,
 lions that rend and roar,...Many dogs surround me;
 a pack of evildoers closes in on me...
But you, Lord, do not stay far off;my strength, come quickly to help me.
 Deliever me from the sword,my forlorn life from the teeth of the dog.
Save me from the lion's mouth, my poor life from the horns of the wild bulls.
All the ends of the earth will worship and turn to the Lord!From Psalm 22