Pratice & Directions Santa Margarita (K-burg?)

Poster: Nicole Smithers <ladyemma@mindspring.com>

Fighter Practice at Daemon and Emma's new house will
be held tonight starting around 7:15 pm.

Take 15/501 North from Pittsboro or 15/501 south from Chapel Hill until you
reach a traffic Light for Manns Chapel Rd (across from Cole Park Plaza).
Turn on to Manns Chapel road.   Go down Manns Chapel about 2 miles To
Poythress Rd.   Make a right on to Poythress, go down Poythress about 1/4
mile and you will see a church on your left.  The road Y's here and
Poythress goes to the right, stay on Poythress.  Take the 2nd Rd on the
left, this will be Gilmore (there will be a large gray house on the left as
you turn on to Gilmore).  Go down Gilmore about a mile, you will go past a
large pond on the left then around some curves, down a dip and up hill.  At
the top of the hill  you will see a brown double wide on the right
and a green sign for Oliver Lane, turn on to Oliver we live in the brown
double wide.
The phone # is  919-918-7978.

Thanks
Emma

-end

The Phoenicians were not great philosophers... they pondered the simpler
questions, like "If I stick this spear in you, can I take your stuff?",
"Do you have relatives that would be mad if I took your stuff?", and
"Can my relatives beat up your relatives?"
(c) Doug Robarchek