Fwd: [TY] Dreamstone...who can ask for more?

Poster: Jhan Knebel <rixende@yahoo.com>

Greetings unto the noble citizens of the Merry Rose.
I forward an abreviated account from Dreamstone XX,
hosted by the Barony of Bryn Madoc in Meridies.  One
of Atlantia's own was richly rewarded, and I felt that
he deserved to be recognized here as well!

In Service,
Rixende

And now, from Master Cathal's account of the event:

> Cathal to All, Greetings:
>
> 	For those of you who were not able to attend
> Dreamstone XX I can only say that you missed a fine
event.  It was, in the words of Her Excellency Irena,
a celebration of love and chivalry (and, if I
> might add, a damned fine feast to top it off).

> 	Lord Janos, a visitor from Atlantia, prevailed in
the Baron's Prize List and received the Gryphon candle
sconce upon the behalf his Lady, the inspiration of
his chivalrie.  He was further honoured later at Court
by TRM Richard who bestowed the Sovereign's Pleasure
upon the worthy gentleman for his fair feats of arms
and chivalrie upon the field.

> 	That those who were not present will count
> themselves  mightily bereft of the splendours of the
moment is to damn the matter with faint praise.