Re: Request for Merry Rose List

Poster: Jim Trigg <jtrigg@hoflink.com>

Kevin of Thornbury said at 03/May/1999Mon 10:25:

> TheUrsula@aol.com wrote:

> > Would it be possible to set the list so that all messages posted to the
> > list have some sort of tag in the subject line to show that the message
> > originated from the Merry Rose?  In the case of this message,

[snip]

> This can actually be done the way it is now.  I do it with Netscape
> Comunicator; anything that has "atlantia" in the To: or Cc: address (and
> has not been caught by the more specific address filters - if you happen
> to be a kingdom officer/notable) gets put into the Merry Rose folder.

My personal choice for filter is the Sender: field. (Or, with less
intelligent mail readers, all headers.)  Look for "owner-atlantia" in
Sender: or Headers, and the message is guaranteed to have come through the
list, as opposed to the other copy that was To: atlantia but Cc:
principality_discussion (for example).

Blaise
--
Jim Trigg, Lord High Everything Else (RL/DNRC) O-
Blaise de Cormeilles, AOA