News From Highland Foorde

Poster: Warren & Frances <black_star@earthlink.net>

OYEZ! OYEZ! OYEZ! OYEZ!

	Unto the Good Gentles of Atlantia a greetings from Lord Adam of Erin,
the Herald of the future Barony of Highland Foorde.  I hope this message
finds you all well.

	This is to announce that Lord Konrad der Ruhige Bar and Mistress
Isabella Sterre has been choosen by Their Royal Majesties, King Stephan
and Queen Niobe, as the first Baron and Baroness of Highland Foorde.
They will be elevated at our First Investiture on June 20, 1999, at
Highland River Melees.  Please extend vivats to Highland Foorde's future
coronets.

VIVAT! VIVAT! VIVAT!

In Service to Atlantia,

Lord Adam of Erin, QOC