Re: News From Highland Foorde

Poster: Denise McMahon <baroness@stierbach.org>

Warren & Frances wrote:

>         This is to announce that Lord Konrad der Ruhige Bar and Mistress
> Isabella Sterre has been choosen by Their Royal Majesties, King Stephan
> and Queen Niobe, as the first Baron and Baroness of Highland Foorde.
> They will be elevated at our First Investiture on June 20, 1999, at
> Highland River Melees.  Please extend vivats to Highland Foorde's future
> coronets.

	It is with great joy and excitement that the Barony of Stierbach extends it's most
heartfelt felicitations to our future Cousins, Their Pretty Darn Goodnesses, ( you
don't get to be "excellent" until after Elevesture) Conrad and Isabella.

	We look forward with great anticipation to their investiture and to the
elevation
of Highland Foorde as the newest jewel in the Great Crown of Atlantia! Warm
congratulations from Ivan and myself as well as from the entire populace of of
Stierbach! Oh yes! and a boisterous "Moo!" to everyone!

Loud cheers!

-Rowan Berran
Baroness of Stierbach