Re: School bus

Poster: Logan and/or Arielle <sirlogan@mail.clt.bellsouth.net>

Hey I have no problem with the painting party.  Once I get your check (or
your half, since BdeB should cover the rest) I will sign the title over.

Then again, there is that god awful ugly old horse trailer.  I wonder, a keg
of beer and a few dozen cans of black and white paint, a bunch of Squires
with empty mugs...................

Logan

--

Vis,  Fortitudo, Prudentia       (Strength, Courage, Wisdom)

Visit Clan Ebonwoulfe at: http://web.cetlink.net/~cnoto/ebon.htm