Schedule for Boat Wars

Poster: "Jim Robbins" <jerobbins@pobox.com>

Greeting from Arcturus, autocrat for Boat Wars,

Since many of the people will not arrive to Boat Wars until Saturday, I
thought I'd post the schedule to ensure that everyone arrives when they need
to. This is of particular concern to heavy fighters, since the
authorizations start at 10:00am and the fighting begins at 11:00am.

I look forward to seeing everyone there this weekend!

Arcturus

Schedule:

Friday

5:30  Troll opens
7:00  Everyone sets up camp and hangs around the hall, having a good time

Saturday

10:00  Heavy authorizations
11:00  Heavy fighting begins
         The first tourney is to determine the team captains
         The main battle scenarios will start immediately after
       Classes begin
12:00  Rapier fighting begins
 1:00  Archery begins
 2:00  Dynamic A&S activities are judged
       Classes end
 3:00  Static A&S activities are judged
       Troll closes
 4:00  Everything ends - clean up hall for court & feast
 5:00  Court begins
 7:00  Feast begins
 9:00  Torchlight dancing
       Bardic circle
       General merriment

Sunday

 9:30  Wake up and peer blearily at the sun
10:30  Baronial fighter practice
11:00  Baronial meeting
12:00  "Event" closes - make sure everything is removed from hall
         and camping area
       Fighter practice continues