Dance Practice this Sunday (5/16)

Poster: SCAVard@aol.com

A reminder, the next dance practice for the Barony of Dun Carraig (and
everybody else in these Northern reaches) (although we'd *love* to have folks
from other parts of Atlantia too!) (pardon all these parentheses) (arrgh!)
(let me start again!)

A reminder, the next Baronial/Regional dance practice will be this coming
Sunday, May 16th, in scenic Chesapeake Beach, MD, along Dun Carraig's
northern border with our friends in Lochmere.  The times are from 1-3 pm.

This is the day after both Garb Wars (Bright Hills) and On Target (Lochmere),
both of which are camping events.  Chesapeake Beach is a reasonable drive
from both event sites, and if you're not heading up to Bright Hills for the
War Practice on Sunday, please feel free to stop by for a couple of hours to
kick-up your heels and learn one of the more gentle arts with us!

Directions to the site, answers to frequently asked questions, our practice
schedule, and the average airspeed of a laden swallow can all be found at our
web site:

http://members.aol.com/SCAVard/dance.htm

I updated this site last night, but apparently the file transfer got
interrupted and the file itself got somehow *diced*.  (My thanks to lady
Rowen ferch Rhys for alerting me to the problem.)  I've subsequently patched
it from here at work, and will re-upload the corrected file tonight.  All of
the important info is correct, including the "secret announcement" which
should be of interest to those who dance or teach dance.

And don't forget, the Known World Dance Symposium is less than two weeks away!

In service, I remain,
// Vard //

Lord Edvard Gayer, Chronicler
Barony of Dun Carraig, Atlantia