OP for Atlantia's Baronies

Poster: SCAVard@aol.com

At Northern Regional Twelfth Night this past January, we had a whole BUNCH of
pointy hats bouncing around the hall throughout the day.  Come time for
court, presided over by Their [then] Highnesses, the herald in me got to
wondering about the Order of Precedence for the assembled Baronage.  I mean,
which Barony was the eldest, which the youngest, and what was the order for
the inbetweeners?

I contacted the Kingdom Historian, Baroness Aileen McDonagh, and she
graciously compiled the Baronial OP for me and sent it along just this
weekend.  For those interested in such things, I have copied this information
to the end of this message.

Also, so that it may be available should another herald out there want to get
their Baronial "ducks" all in a row, as it were, I have slapped that info
together and have linked it to my (ever growing) collection of web pages.
That address would be: <http://members.aol.com/SCAVard/op/opbaronies.htm>

My thanks to Her Excellency for her assistance in this endeavor, and my
thanks to you, the reader, for your kind attention to this missive.

In service, I remain,
// Vard //

Lord Edvard Gayer, Chronicler
Barony of Dun Carraig, Atlantia
http://members.aol.com/SCAVard
-----------------
Below is the Order of Precedence for the Baronies of Atlantia, listed in
order of their first Investitures.

1. Windmaster's Hill (2/19/77) - Baron Brian Malcaoin
2. Caer Mear (1/14/78) - Baron Thomas Edmund de Warrick
3. Storvik (9/15/79) - Baroness Ysabeau Cameron
4. Nottinghill Coill (1/12/80) - Baron Gavin Reynes
5. Tir-y-Don (3/25/81) - Baroness Ann Etheridge of Somerset
6. Sacred Stone (9/6/82) -Baron Jason Michael of Andover and Baroness Susan
Douglas of Andover
7. Black Diamond (2/4/84) - Baron Ismael ibn Murad
8. Hidden Mountain (3/25/84) - Baron Eldon Ungol of the Phoenix and Baroness
Marie Simone de Barjavel
9. Marinus (9/26/87) - Baron Donal MacRuiseart and Baroness Catherine de
Bellefleur
10. Lochmere (8/20/88) - Baron Alfred of Cres and Baroness Deidre of Cres
11. Ponte Alto (2/29/92) - Baron Niall McKennett and Baroness Teleri
Talgellawg
12. Dun Carraig (11/11/93) - Baron Adenwald the Hazardous and Baroness Rose
of Black Diamond
13. Bright Hills (2/12/94) - Baron Heinrich von Kreiner and Baroness Barbara
Giumaria di Roberto
14. Stierbach (2/21/98) - Baron Ivan Nemyti and Baroness Rowan Berran McDowell

(Note, not listed are the Baronies of Myrkewood and Dinas Moryn, but their
legacy is the Kingdom around you today.)