Hey you Northern Fighters....

Poster: Duane Moore <poetamilitarus@yahoo.com>

Bryce de Byram, & Christian von Nuremburg from Caer Mear & Galen the
Traveller from Tir-Y-don are coming up for the Silver Springs practice
tonight, so if you didn't get engough of a chance to beat on them at
Storvik's B-day event (which was tres cool, BTW) now's your chance.....

Also, Caer Mear practices are still going strong with about 10 -30
fighters each Tuesday night at Fort Lee working on Tourney, as well as
melle skills. I just thought that i'd remind folks since last week I
was told by a respected Norhtern unbelt that he had "heard that those
practices were pretty stale these days...'
I wonder what the King and Prince (both from Caer Mear, and who
regularly attend that practice think of that...)
;-)

Bryce de Byram
Who "loves war and strife more than most men..."
:-)

===
"Nicotinic acid cures pellagra, but a beefsteak prevents it."-
Henry E. Sigerist, medical historian