Re: OP for Atlantia's Baronies

Poster: MHWag@aol.com

>From Aileen McDonagh -

All those with comments/corrections/suggestions, etc etc, please send them to
me as well as to the list.  A single-source history is always a dangerous
thing, and I would prefer to multiply my sources.  In the compilation of this
list, I also used an article in the May 1993 Acorn, written by Lady Mordeyrn
Tremayne with the assistance of Duchess Seonaid, Duke Michael, and Lord
Stefan of Cambion.

Also, anyone who was present at any of these First Investitures, I would be
so very grateful for a description of the events of the day.  I've greatly
enjoyed the recent tales from Their Majesties' Coronation and Crown
Tournament, and would like to include such tales from each Barony's history.

Aileen