Re: Northern fighter practice (Caer Maer practice)

Poster: "MRuttle" <mruttle@xperts.com>

>--- MRuttle  wrote:
>>
>> Also appearing:
>> * A large number of Tremayne, Blackhart, de la Flamme, ap Rhys, and Morlach
>----. Uh, don't you mean Monlach squires? Weren't the Morlach's a
>underground race of Cave dwellers? or am I confused?
>;-)
>BdeB
>(who can picture Bayalnar in a leopard skin toga quite well..)

Okay, now I'm embarrassed.  My apologies to the honorable house Monlach for
the misspelling.

Interesting enough, in outlook, Morlach is considered spelled correctly and
Monlach is misspelled. (on my machine anyway).

Hope to see everyone there.

Colin G

(If we can get more than 50 fighters to a Tuesday night practice, I'LL wear
a leopard skin toga)