Feast of the Thirty

Greetings to the denizens of the Merry Rose,

This is to inform everyone that feast and cabin _bed_ space for Feast of the
Thirty is full.  We
have started a waiting list for feast (btw, everyone on the waiting list last
year was able to get
on board if they wanted.  But I'm not making any promises!)  And we still have
floor space
available in the cabins as well as space for tenting.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at (864) 801-9145.

Frazzled lady in charge of reservations for Feast of the Thirty,
Sorcha the Red.

astils_tavern@email.com on 03/24/99 05:56:09 AM

Please respond to astils_tavern@email.com