Re: Their Majesties' recent message

Poster: "Beverly Robinson-Curry" <corvus2@worldnet.att.net>

Unto Mistress Eilis O'Boirne, Seneschale our Society, does Mistress
Rhiannon ui Neill, Triton Principal Herald of Atlantia, send greetings and
warm wishes this 14th day of May, A.S. XXXIV.

Good Mistress,

I am advised of the recent need for Duke Stephan, King of Atlantia, to
leave His lands and the necessity that support be shown for the
continuation of the reign, by his Queen-Consort, Niobe.

Please let this stand as my official stance on this matter.  I pledge my
full support of Her Majesty's continuation as Monarch of Atlantia and will
do everything within my power to assist her.

Thank you for your time and consideration of this matter.

Remaining always,

In Service to Atlantia and its Crown,

Rhiannon ui Neill, OP
Triton Principal Herald