Niobe - Aye!

Poster: SCAVard@aol.com

Unto His Excellency, Baron Alan Gravesend, Seneschal for the Kingdom of
Atlantia, does Lord Edvard Gayer send greetings!

I, Edvard Gayer, wholeheartedly support my Queen, Niobe Lais of Bellatrix, to
continue this Reign as Queen Consort.  Atlantia is, and will be, in loving,
capable hands, and there is no doubt in my mind or heart that She should
continue to rule over our fair lands during good King Stephan's absence.  I
am confident that Lady Atlantia could be in no better hands than Hers.

I remain, as ever, your servant,
// Vard //

Lord Edvard Gayer, Chronicler
Barony of Dun Carraig, Atlantia