Niobe - Aye!

Poster: Svanhildr@aol.com

I Lady Svanhildr Karlsdottir, though I have lived in Atlantia for only six
months, Heartily lend my support and opinions.

I have lived in other regions where by necessity the Queen or Princes has had
to rule the populace on her own. Actually that is slightly incorrect. For She
was never alone. She had the support of all around her. And so it seems does
our fair Queen.

It is my belief from what I have seen of Their Majesties that OUR noble
Queen, Niobe Lais of Bellatrix is more then capable of continuing on as our
Sovereign, in her Husbands absence. I know the people of Atlantia will rally
behind Her and assist in any way possible. I also have no doubt that the
Heirs will be able to Learn From Her our Queen, and Fair Atlantia, what is
needed for their upcoming reign.

My Heart, Hands, Mind and Soul are ready to assist Our Queen, Our Kingdom,
and Our Society.

In service as always,

Lady Svanhildr Karlsdottir