Pennsic Gift Basket Question

Poster: Ann & Les Shelton <sheltons@conterra.com>

Dear Friends,

Please pardon my using this venue to quickly contact the Landed Baronage
and Shire Seneschallate who have been asked to work on Kingdom/Crown
Principality Pennsic Gift Baskets.

The question has been asked whether baskets will be supplied. We will
not be doing so this year for a number of reasons.  The sponsoring group
best knows the size/shape of container which will best present their
gift.  In addition, your group may have someone who desires to make a
wooden box or weave a basket as part of the gift.

Please feel free to use the container you think is best.  I would
suggest not using a basket with a handle as these are harder to
transport to and from Pennsic in our over packed cars :-)

If you know a member of the Landed Baronage or Shire Seneschallate who
is not on the Rose, please forward to them with my apologies.

Again, thank you for your patience toward this posting.

In service,

Anne le Coeur
Coordinator Pennsic Basket Project