Bardic Directions clarification

Poster: Carson Grey Bloomberg <cgb5@cornell.edu>

No comments from the peanut gallery, but I have had it pointed out to me
that I was a bit confusing in my previous directions. I-40 is an east-west
highway, so heading north on it doesn't make much sense. In short, the
easiest thing to do is to take your best route to exit 270 (I believe that
would be westbound for Raleigh and beyond, and eastbound for those coming
from the other side). At any rate, get yourself on 15-501 heading towards
Durham. The light for Mt. Moriah is under half a mile from the 15-501
intersection, so if you don't see it almost immediately you've gone either
too far or the wrong way.

Silence