Submission requirements - One More Time!

Poster: "Beverly Robinson-Curry" <corvus2@worldnet.att.net>

O.k. folks...  I am receiving complaints from my submissions herald about
how many submissions he's having to return for inadequate copies, so here's
the drill again...

Names:	2 copies of name sheet
	2 copies of any documentation (this includes title page, publishing info
page and page where name is referenced)

Armory: 1 black & white OUTLINE
	3 color copies

$10.00 per item (name, device or badge) in a check made payable to the
Atlantian College of Heralds/SCA, Inc.

Only the forms approved by Laurel will be accepted.  A new set of those was
mailed out in the March Herald's Point.

Evan tells me this lack of paperwork trend is especially bad in the
southern regions of the kingdom, so please pass the word on if your herald
is not on this list.  Thanks!

Rhiannon, Triton