Re: No nerds here

Poster: Alana Cleary <lulumialu@yahoo.com>

> > I suppose we've got better things to do in
> Southern Maryland than have a bad
> > movie run our lives.  I take great comfort in
> that.
>
> Who says it's going to be a bad movie?

In fact, it was a beautiful movie. I saw it at
midnight. And I don't feel like a nerd at all, any
more than I would if I, say, dressed up in medieval
garb on weekends and hung out with others in the same
attire.

Alana

===
Ailianora Inghean Ceanniadeach ICQ#-31035568
http://members.xoom.com/ailienora/
-Per pale vert and azure, on a chevron inverted counterchanged fimbriated between a sun and a crescent, an estoile argent.-

Crackler of the bacon, and let it be known that when it is still bubbling, even if it is on a paper towel, tis probably hot and best let be as it would, lest it should burn your fingers.