Fwd: Re: SW geek/nerd/freak scale

Poster: "David Ritterskamp" <jonnyb70@hotmail.com>

Keilyn:  I disagree with part of your implied statement.  While I'm sure
there are SCAdians that wander through RL as though it were an event, I
don't think that your *average* SCAdian does so.  That would imply that
there are a LOT of them wandering about RL...

We'll probably end up defining your average SCAdian by what he/she DOESN'T
do rather than what they DO.

LOL,

JB