Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: SW geek/nerd/freak scale

Poster: "David Ritterskamp" <jonnyb70@hotmail.com>

>From: "Susan  and Frank Downs" <sfdowns@pinn.net>
>To: merry rose <atlantia@atlantia.sca.org>
>Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: SW geek/nerd/freak scale
>Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 17:10:41 -0400
>

>Poster: "Susan  and Frank Downs" <sfdowns@pinn.net>
>
>Keilyn may have overstated her case a bit, but having been loudly hailed
>across Virginia Tech's campus as "Lord Naro," (this was a while back) I
>will
>attest that it is embarassing.  I'm sure Keilyn has far more, and far more
>extreme, occasions under her belt.
>
>Mirthfully,
>
>Takenoshita Naro

[Serves you right for picking a funky name. :)  Seriously though, I'd be
willing to bet that percentagewise (which is what the phrase "Average
SCAdian" means to me, the incident rate isn't any big deal.  For instance, I
doubt that anybody in the military has ever referred to Sir Forgal as Sir
Forgal, at least while they were on duty.  So there are extremes at both
ends of the spectrum.]

Regards,

JB