Re: No nerds here

Poster: Betty Eyer <betty_eyer@yahoo.com>

I have to agreee with you, Vard.  I will probably see the movie, and
maybe even enjoy it, but I can't understand the burning desire to see
it the first day?!?!  It's a MOVIE, for gosh sakes, and thousands have
seen it before it ever gets distributed.

I saw on CNN a bit on folks who had waited, not overnight, but days,
weeks and up to a month just to be able to say that they saw it the
first night.  The day that I decide to stand in line FOR A MONTH for
tickets to anything (yes, even Pennsic), shoot me and put me out of my
misery.

'lena

--- SCAVard@aol.com wrote:

> Poster: SCAVard@aol.com
>
> ROTFL!  Wow, that sure was quick!  The Constitution
> has been invoked in the
> FIRST reply!  Har har!
>
> Michael, if you choose to dance to a different
> drummer, that's cool.  Heck,
> I've even been known to dance on occassion, but
> whether or not I comment
> about your drummer being off-beat, he is *still*
> off-beat, IMO.
>
> And if you choose to be insulted, that's your
> perogative.  My skin is thick
> enough to not take insult at your comments, in fact,
> I've had a hearty
> chuckle because of them.  You comment about being
> intolerant towards
> intolerance is a classic! ROTFL!
>
> Lighten up.  :)
>
> To answer your question about Henry V...yes.  But as
> we are all in the SCA
> anyway, aren't most, if not all of us, a little
> geeky anyway?  I know I am.
>
> // Vard //

===
Magdalena de Hazebrouck
Purpure, a fess fesuily argent between three torches or.